Working With Us
Curtin Maritime is celebrating over 20 years of excellence in the maritime industry. We are experiencing significant growth across our 3 divisions, Marine Construction, Vessel Construction and Marine Transportation. Curtin Maritime values 3 things, INNOVATION, INTEGRITY, and EFFICIENCY.
Join Our Growing Team
At Curtin Maritime we believe in investing in people and their development.
Curtin Maritime provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics. At Curtin Maritime we believe in investing in people and their development. We respect and value the individual talents of each employee, recognizing that it is our combined strengths that is the key to our success.
Performance Through Preparation
Working With Us
Offshore and shoreside, our crews are expected to have a multi-faceted skillset with the ability to adapt to our diverse operational needs.
We want the best and the brightest. We will support our people in reaching their potential so our team can continue to deliver a quality performance.
We expect our employees to:
• Place safety as a top priority.
• Be self-motivated, dedicated, adaptable , and responsible.
• Embody our core values: efficiency, innovation, and integrity.
• Offer their best performance, every day.
• Promote a positive working environment.
Grow With Us
Benefits & Opportunities
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive wages
• Advancement opportunities for qualifying employees
• Comprehensive insurance options (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, disability)
• Quality uniform and personal protective equipment
• Respect and appreciation
If you pursue a career offshore, you will be joining our crews on marine construction and marine transportation projects, including dredging, offshore tows, and highly specialized work in the oil and gas industry. If you join our shipyard team, you will be responsible for maintaining our growing fleet and building the next generation of innovative and green vessels.